Academic Excellence: Students with the following credentials will be eligible for scholarship:
- 75% marks in English in 10+2 is mandatory for availing Scholarship
- 65% overall marks in graduation is mandatory for availing scholarship.
- Special Scholarships of 5% available for wards of Defense officials who does not qualify for other scholarship categories.
- Performance in GD and PI held only for admissions in 2012 will be considered
The scheme awards scholarships to students based on their performances in MAT or CAT
|MAT Percentile||CAT Percentile||Scholarship|
|Above 95%||Above 90%||75%|
|Above 90%||Above 85%||50%|
|Above 85%||Above 80%||25%|
|Above 80%||Above 75%||10%|
Excellence in Sports: Students with the following credentials in sports and athletic events recognized by Sports Authority of India will be eligible for scholarship:
- Represented State in National Event: 5% relaxation in cut-off and 25% scholarship
- Represented Country in International Event: 10% relaxation in cut-off and 50% scholarship